Sunday, March 16, 2014

Magic and Wonder!

 
Hello! Thanks for coming by my blog.
Today I prepared a DT layout for Scrapmatts Australia and for the latest 7 Dots Studio challenge .
 
The theme this month at 7 Dots studio is Magic and Wonder.
The Magic and Wonder for me is in this stunning photo of my daughter Mackenna.

The Photo shoot was titled 'Magical Fairies' .

 
 
 


Products list:
7 Dots Studio - 9th Wave Collection - Stormy Sea Paper.
Scrapmatts Australia Chipboard - Leaves, Vines, Titles, labels, trees.
Manor House Flowers.
Prima stamps and flowers and  Chalk Inks.
Tim Holtz Crackle Paint.
Lindy's stamp Gang Starburst Sprays.

Join in the 'Magic and Wonder'

xx G! 

9 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

What beautiful work Geraldine :) New follower, wonderful inspiration!

Paula

Keren Tamir said...

this LO evokes a lot of emotion!! I love it!! thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!!

Irina Gerschuk said...

WOW!!! It's absolutely fabulous!!! Love how the colors of the photo match all the details)))
Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!

Di Garling said...

Blog looks great Geraldine and I know only too well how fabulous Mistra is at doing blog makeovers. Mistra did a makeover on our Green Tara blog three years ago and I still think it is probably the nicest blog I have ever seen. WTG Mistra. Cheers Di xo

Sandi Smith said...

Everything you create is a masterpiece and so very inspiring!!Thanks for playing along at 7 Dots!!

wiosanka said...

Amazing effect with the photo!
Beautiful layout!
Thank You very much for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio :-)

Tusia Lech said...

Stunning layout!!! Beautiful layout!! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Your design is so beautiful and that photo is very precious. I think you created a very lovely setting for it!

Words and Pictures said...

Found you via UmWow - congratulations on joining the team. I've just been having a lovely time scrolling around your amazing work, and have joined up to follow.

This is one of my favourites - glorious colours and such perfect composition. Love the framing of the photo, and that fabulous background texture. Gorgeous!
Alison x