Friday, December 27, 2013

Dusty Attic -Fairy Princess

'Fairy Princess'

 
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a Dusty Attic DT layout of my Daughter Mackenna.
As the year comes to a close  ~ so does my year on the DT with Fabulous Dusty Attic although I will continue to use their amazing products on my pages and projects.
 
SSHhhh.......I will have some new 2014 DT news announced soon though!
 
I  hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Best wishes for the New Year!
 
  I really enjoyed playing with  Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist -Treasure Island Turquoise and Prima Woodgrain Stencil on the Background.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by my blog and here's to a busy and creative 2014. Cheers G!

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

Lynne L. said...

Wow! Lové your work! The depth and the colors chosen are stunning...such great inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Love your blog. This is the fifth time that try to leave a comment though but because of comment moderation I have failed. I am a new follower and hope commenting on your beautiful work will be easier in the future :-)