Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dusty Goddess!

Hi everyone, O.K. so I have been absent from my blog for a while and have so much to catch up on  - I have been having a very well needed holiday in Italy, Paris, London etc. but it's back to reality and have a mountain of DT creations I have to catch up on!
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using some wonderful 'New' Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces which have been painted with 'Dusty in Colour' paints and also lots of wonderful Prima products.
 
I'm a hoarder of products, so often my embellishments are a few years old and mixed with new items that are in line to be released -I like to save products for when I think they work best for my project!
 
 
 
 

 

Here is the Prima January BAP-

 
 
Thanks for dropping by my Blog. Till next time, G!

2 comments:

Zanka said...

What an extraordinary work, it's like a fairytale world...wow!

Kerry-Jean Watson said...

Totally amazing! love the richness and the colours