Saturday, May 25, 2013

At summers end!

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing the last of my summer~ Dusty Attic layouts for 2013. The chill of Autumn has well and truly set in now and so it is...my favourite season has arrived (and the colds in the family have started too)!
 I have started to play with Autumn colours of burnt oranges and umber's, deep Reds and olives.
So in my final bid to summer............
 
"Oceanside"
 
Dusty Attic Products:

Coat of arms add on #2

Dusty in Colour Alabaster

Ornate Fence #1

Dusty In Bloom Grassy Knoll

 
 ** Tip** The Glitz paper has been hand cut and raised with foam dots
to add dimension and depth to the layout.
 
 
That's it from me for now....see you next time. G!
 

1 comment:

sandra said...

holy crap girl!! Your background work always amazes me!
Still checking in every now and then with what you are creating... stunning and awe inspiring as ever.
Hope you are well.
xx