Monday, April 22, 2013

Rivalry or Love?

Hello and welcome, Today I'm sharing a layout created for 'Dusty Attic'.
The title  is "Evidence of True love". This is a rarity...my 3 children in a beautiful photograph together. Here in Melbourne we have just finished school holidays and my children were fighting 90% of the time except for this day......I think the warning of losing Wii, X box and ipods for 2 weeks meant that they were semi angels for this photo shoot. Now I have proof they really do love each other!
Dusty Attic Products:
Dusty in Colour Mountain Meadow
Dusty in Colour Storm Cloud
Dusty in Colour Fine Silver
Dusty in Colour Navajo White
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish
Dusty In Bloom Smokey Blue
Floral Corners  
Ornate Fence #1
I have also used the stunning Mixed media papers from 7Dots Studio and stickers, Prima Journal Tags and flowers
Till next time....XX G!

1 comment:

Lilka said...

Cudowna praca! Jestem pod wielkim wrażeniem całego Twojego bloga i prac, które pokazujesz!
Pozdrawiam :)