Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Industrial Steampunk

Hi there! Today I wanted to share with you how amazing  this was and how extremely fortunate I was to be able take some Finnabair classes and learn some creative new techniques. Finnabair's classes certainly put me out of my comfort zone but a zone I honestly loved and will continue to explore and create within. Firstly I'm going to share my Journal covers. I really love the renaissance period and decided as this was going to be my personnal journal that this was my inspiration.........

"Rennaissance Steampunk"
WOW.... how amazing and stunning does all this Dusty Attic Chipboard look!
Dusty Attic Products:


Flourish #6 DA0313
Mini Keyhole pack
Vintage Nameplate set DA0463
Crooked fence DA0620


Dusty Attic Products:

Flourish #6   DA0313
Mini Keyhole pack
Vintage Nameplate set  DA0463
Crooked fence DA0620

I also participated in the Finnabair "Tea for two" layout class and combined my own background paper style with Finnabair's mixed media metal signature. It was aptly called 'tea for 2" because we used tea bags to colour and splatter the chipboard and background.


Dusty Attic Products:


Thanks for dropping by today, stay a while and enjoy the blog! XX G!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Ooooh wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wish to go Finnabars class...I love how you mixed your technic with hers, so lovely! Have a nice week! Hugs Susanne

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...


Hi Géraldine,

It's amazing all your créations you've done at Finnabair's classes !!

I was so worried of no more having news from you, I'm very happy to reed you !!!!

I too am going to make Finnabair's classes here in France with other DT from Antre Scrap end of september, hugs from France

Olga Siedlecka said...

It looks stunning!