Monday, February 25, 2013

Lion Heart!

Hi there everyone,  today I'm here to share my Dusty Attic February 'Love' ATC.
I wanted to do a different take on the 'Romance and Love' theme and as I watched the Wizard of Oz last week with my children I kept thinking of the Tin Man and the Lion....Yep! I muddled the two up a little and came up with my ATC.

Lighthearted!

Dusty Attic Products:

Coat of arms add on #2
Fancy Labels
Other Products ~ Tim Holtz Crackle paint, Distress inks and Distress markers, Pink Paislee Paper and Prima trinket.
This Atc is a matching partner to my January ATC here on the blog in a previous post.
Thanks for coming by the blog....do stay a while and I hope you enjoy some other posts. Till Next time, G!

2 comments:

Zanka said...

Amazing, you really got your inspiration on the spot! It's like a fairytale.

Susanne said...

Ooooh wow so beautiful! Love the lion :) Have a nice week! Hugs Susanne