Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Landscape.


October challenge time at L'antrescrap.

Open your eyes around to this challenge in October, and let you feel where you are ...

The Challenge is...To highlight a landscape or place that you particularly like and in a few words ~or not...say WHY?
SO here's my page. My inspiration came from a verse of a famous Australian poet ~ Dorothea Mackellar 'My country'......I love a sunburnt country.
There is an amazing and diverse team over at L'antrescap.... Follow the link and visit us for some inspiration and join in the challenge.
XX G!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

oooh wow so beautiful....lovely colours and decorations. Have a nice week!!!
Hugs Susanne

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...


So nice,...amazing !!

I love so much
Hugs from France

Joy said...

gorgeous!