Friday, February 10, 2012

A 'Cool' hangout!

Hello, today I'm enjoying the excitement of my layout- 'What lies Beneath' being featured on the colour room. http://thecolorroom.ning.com

I really enjoy the challenge of a different palette & Sketch each week, although sometimes I must admitt I curse at some of the different colour choices, but they do exactly what they are mean't to do - Challenge me!

Details of this Scrapcake layout and close-ups can be seen on a previous post. Signing off One....... HAPPY Scrapper!

3 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

Hi Geraldine! This layout is wonderful so I totally see why it was featured. Congratulations, your work totally rocks!!!!!!!!

Adriana B said...

Congrats Geraldine, wonderful creation, well done :)

Trudi Harrison said...

And so you should be happy... Huge Congratulations for the feature