Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some of the latest in detail!

Hello, Welcome and Merry Christmas. Today I'm going to show some detailed pictures and close-ups of my latest layouts that are featured in Australian Scrapbooking magazines.

I was honoured to get the 'Technique of the Month' feature this month in Scrapbooking Memories.



The colours appear really washed out in the Mag and I don't think you can really see the technique very well so I hope you can in my close-ups. This was one of my favourite paper ranges this year -Pink Paislee ~Butterfly Garden.

Also in this issue is my layout 'Shadow dance'. Featuring 7 gypsies paper, Twiddleybitz chipboard scrolls and alpha, Prima flowers, K & Co adhesions and Pink Paislee Artisan elements.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a Scrapbook Creations Design team Diva this year and look forward to another year with the Magazine.

This is one of my favourite layouts that I created a few years back aand was finally picked up for publishing. Many hours/days of hand sewing and beading went into this layout.


Diva Team ~ Scrapware (Birdhouse) chipboard challenge. There are plenty of close-ups of this in a previous post.



I'm really looking forward to a new year!!! and the next few weeks of a well deserved holiday.
HAPPY NEW YEAR - See you Back in 2012.

1 comment:

Vicky Alberto said...

Such amazing creations, love that sewn one - wow a lot of love and care went into all that work. Have a Merry Christmas!