Monday, September 12, 2011

It's harder to scrap boys!

Hi, It's the 12th September.......... I think so many people in the world are relieved the 11th's past. I certainly am. I remember I was due to fly to the USA two weeks after 9/11 and all had to be cancelled. Planning my third trip now since then and looking forward to see the streets of NY!

Back to scrapping. I think it is much easier to scrap girl pages ... I always stumble when it comes to do boy layouts. I have two sons who love to see layouts about them though so I have to really think hard how to approach each layout and leave the flowers behind. This is my youngest son Connaugh.

Wonder



Perfect for boys.......Prima Londonerry and Sassafrass Lass
Thanks for the visit, best I go and do a girl page now and De-stress from the boy pressure!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I absolutely love this layout. The fine cutwork makes it come alive. Pauline