Friday, September 9, 2011

Approaching.....Just a few more months!

Hello, Hello! I'm sitting here wondering what happened to the start of the year.....'Where did it go'? It won't be long and my children will be giving me extensive lists for the 'Big man in Red'.

The shops are starting to get Christmas stock in already, so soon I ask? This is a warning for me to start getting organized.....I so often let time slip away and before I know it, it's too late and I've missed the boat. Not this time! This year I will be doing Two Advent Calender Classes at 'Scrappy Hollow', Melbourne.

The first was very popular last year and requests/hints have been filtering through the shop from customers, again I ask...Already? 'So here they are'!


Graphic 45, Kaiser and Twiddleybitz.

Class date: November 13th. 9.30-4.30


Advent 25x Draw set - Graphic 45 & Kaiser.
Class Date: November 27th. 9.30-4.30




My son thinks he has better ideas for these................Robots! When the time comes for them to be filled with chocolates for each day I wonder if he will change his mind?

1 comment:

Sammie said...

lurve it!!! I am booking in for both...OMG....people are gunna start talking cos we spend soooo much time together!!! xx