Friday, July 2, 2010

Feeling Blue!

So often our mood reflects in our creating and blue
is my chill out colour!
.
Turquoise and chocolate are my favourite colours
and whilst doing some re-furbishing at home I couldn't
resist to do a layout with the spare fabric
.
Tarquinn and Connaugh - T & C.
.
Base; Silk damask covered with a sheer shimmer overlay.
Edge; has layers of Vintage Lace, chocolate netting, choc' satin
and the trim from the Silk damask.
.
Photo is by Clair Bremner - an Awesome childrens photographer
here in Melbourne
Vine leaves and Title are Scrapware.
These have been sprayed with gl/mist and coated with dim/magic.
while still wet I have removed half of the D/m
which gives a weathered look and shows
great colour variations.
This was the latest class I did at Scrappy Hollow a few nights ago
however we did a variation and used different chipboard and paper -
I promised the Ladies I would show them the original.
So here it is and I hope you like 'both versions'.
.

I really wanted to achieve a vintage-shabby look for this
layout.
I think I did it.
G

No comments: